Uno Online

Uno Online offers different strategies you can use to maximize your chances of winning in this multiplayer Uno game. The main rule is to discard all your cards before the others. You can do that by matching the color or number of the card placed in front of yours. If you do not have a playable card, you must draw cards from the stack until you do.

When you have one card left, press the "1" button, or you'll get two penalty cards!

Number card
There are a total of 108 cards and four colors. The digital cards, which make up 70% of the total deck, have 4 colors, and each color consists of 19 cards. The cards range in value from 0 to 9. For the number of each card, there is a zero card and two other number cards. The remaining 30% of cards are called action cards and wild cards. I wish you fun!

Discuss Uno Online
Advertisement
Similar games
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (USA)
Mega Man X4
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Nov 3, 1993 prototype)
Sonic Classic Heroes
International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (Europe)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (USA)
Baldi's Basics
Granny
Cookie Clicker
Backrooms